Image Courtesy of Uvalde County Police Department
UVALDE Texas — UPDATE
(News 4 San Antonio) Zavala County Judge, Joe Luna, said the fire was caused by a cotton gin that caught fire. As a result of the fire, he has said there will be a temporary shelter set up at The Willie De Leon Civic Center on 300 E Main Street. This will be used to house displaced families from this fire.
Luna said he estimates at least 125 people are being evacuated from that area. He estimates it will take 2-3 days to contain the fire.
Read Entire Article on https://news4sanantonio.com/
Leave a Reply